2 Bedroom Terraced For Sale
Park Farm Close, Henlow, SG16 6DE
Shared Ownership 212,000

Key Features

  • Extended 2 bedroom house - 80% SHARE
  • 0.7 mile 15 mins WALK TO STATION
  • Private enclosed westerly garden
  • Fabulous kitchen with bi-folds to garden
  • Generous Living Room
  • Additional study / office / bed 3?
  • Built-in wardrobes to Bedroom 1
  • Refitted bathroom
  • Allocated parking + plenty of additional
  • See WALK-THROUGH VIDEO here...

Summary

* 80% shared ownership NO RENT * EXTENDED 2 bedroom home * WALK-TO STATION * Fabulous eat-in Kitchen with BI-FOLDS to garden * Generous Living Room + STUDY * Enclosed westerly garden * Allocated parking + extra nearby * Master with wardrobes * RE-FITTED bathroom * See WALK-THROUGH VIDEO here...

Unique extended home in Henlow cul-de-sac just 12 - 15 mins walk to the station direct into London St Pancras. This is an 80% shared ownership in conjunction with Hightown charitable housing association - there is NO RENT for the remaining 20% and service charge for current year is approx 38 monthly.

This 2 bedroom corner terrace has the distinct advantage of a good size enclosed garden as well as adjacent allocated parking. The plot size has allowed for the pitched-roof rear extension, adding a whole new kitchen/diner with glorious bi-fold doors out to the garden, whilst the former kitchen is now a useful study/office (or even bedroom 3).

Upstairs, the larger bedroom has built-in wardrobe, bedroom two has an area ideal for a smaller wardrobe, and the bathroom (with window) has been re-fitted in an attractive modern style.

Shared ownership lease:
80% fixed share based on full value 265,000
Shared ownership rent 0
Approx 971 years remaining
Monthly service charge 37.05 per month current (includes buildings insurance)
Annual exterior upkeep charge 10 per year variable
For full information on costs contact hightownha .org.uk
Note all buyers must be approved via Hightown's application process

Note: seller is a relative of an employee of Gothic Estates Ltd
EPC commissioned

Location

Henlow is an attractive historic village near the southern edge of Central Bedfordshire with a wealth of period architecture, local shopping, 3 pubs, 3 schools (lower and middle) and Henlow Park and Pavillion, a large park with cricket pitch and event hosting. It is well situated within walking distance of Arlesey's mainline station to London and around 10 mins drive to the A1(M) via A507.

Virtual Tour

Request a Viewing

Additional Information

EPC Graph

For further information on this property please call 01462 536600 or e-mail [email protected]

Share this property

Administration Fees

Interested in this property?

Telephone 01462 536600

Enquire/request a viewing

Share this property

Rightmove Ombudsman TSI