* Exclusive cul-de-sac * 5 bedroom detached home * LARGE PLOT with south-facing garden * Approx 15 minute WALK TO STATION * Double Garage * Magnificent Master Suite * Four doubles, large single + three bathrooms * RARE OPPORTUNITY * See WALK-THROUGH VIDEO here....
Substantial detached home on a cul-de-sac plot with a truly generous and south-facing rear garden and adjacent double-width garage.
The accommodation, extending to over 1600 sq ft, is arranged on three floors with a high-efficiency gas central heating system, featuring underfloor heating at ground and first floor (allowing easier furniture placement) and radiators on the top floor. Ground floor includes a principal reception including a square bay with french doors to the garden, an eat-in size Kitchen/Breakfast Room and separate formal Dining Room, as well as a fitted utility/laundry and guest cloakroom/WC. First floor includes the impressive Master Suite and bedrooms 4 & 5 along with a 4 piece bathroom whilst on the top floor there are 2 further double bedrooms and shower room.
This property is very well-presented and represents a move-in ready, family-size home with a fantastic, level, lawned garden ready for your further landscaping plans.
* Scandia Hus energy efficient construction
* Gas central heating multi-zone underfloor heating (rads on top floor)
* Smart thermostats for different zones
* Built-in Bosch kitchen appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven and hob
* Corian worktops in Kitchen
* Double width garage approx 5.2m x 5.1m with light & power, also houses boiler and water system
* Master suite: his and hers built-in wardrobes, shower room with extra-wide shower
* Family bathroom: 4 piece (bath and separate shower)
* Top floor bathroom with extra wide shower
Arlesey mainline station (direct to St Pancras) 1.0 miles
Lower school 0.1 miles
Middle/Upper school 1.5 miles
Nearest local shop and pub 0.2 miles
Please review all available property and location information before booking viewing - this is particularly important during lockdown as physical viewing should be the last element of property research.
Arlesey is a large village just North of the Beds/Herts border, surrounded by countryside yet within easy reach of the A507 and A1(M). The village offers a range of local shopping, pubs and food outlets and significantly a Mainline Railway station with direct travel to London St. Pancras in under 40 minutes. Dating back as long as the 1086 Domesday Book, there is a broad range of home styles and building eras - something for everyone! Gothic Mede Academy provides Primary education in the middle of the village, with numerous Secondary options including Etonbury Academy on the Arlesey/Stotfold border. Further facilities and shopping are available within a few miles in the larger towns of Letchworth Garden City and Hitchin to the South.
For further information on this property please call 01462 536600 or e-mail [email protected]